Welcome to the future of fleet.
Revolutionize your fleet with the Geotab GO9. One of the industry's leading telematics solutions, this small yet powerful device offers rich data collection through GPS tracking, advanced diagnostics, and driver behavior monitoring.
Designed for easy use in nearly every vehicle, the GO9 offers simple Plug & Play technology. Plug the device directly into your vehicle's OBDII port or use an adapter for use in vehicles without a port. No special tools or professional installation experience is required. Just plug it in and begin improving the way your fleet operates.
The newest version of Geotab's GO series has been redesigned from the ground up, featuring even more benefits and capabilities. New upgrades include:
- New 32-bit processor and increased RAM offers more memory, heightened performance, and greater capacity for expanded features and increased vehicle support.
- Built-in gyroscope measures angular velocity, such as spinouts during crashes, for sharper, more accurate accident detection and analysis.
- Increased native vehicle integration allows you to compare past data with new information moving forward, creating a complete picture for each vehicle's performance and needs.
- Electric vehicle support brings every vehicle — and every type of vehicle — into a single, comprehensive view of your fleet data. As your fleet and vehicle design changes, Geotab will continue to provide the telematics you need.
The Geotab GO9 provides unmatched vehicle data. Monitor and analyze fuel usage, idling times, and engine status. Build better safety protocols with breakthrough accident and collision detection. Best of all, this device offers access to MyGeotab, an open platform with the flexibility and scalability to meet all your fleet tracking needs.
- Near-real-time vehicle data, including vehicle health, GPS tracking, driver behavior, and more
- Easy Plug-&-Play installation
- External device expandability via IOX Technology, including integration with the IRIDIUM Satellite network and several GARMIN devices
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching and feedback
- Compact, flame-retardant design and housing
- Breakthrough accident detection & notification, providing detailed incident data for future forensic reconstructions
- Accurate engine and battery diagnostics, DTC, and proprietary engine data
- LTE connectivity offers seamless, over-the-air provisioning and updates
- Built-in auto-calibrating accelerometer and gyroscope
- End-to-end cybersecurity with authentication, encryption, message integrity verification, unique ID, and non-static security keys