Now North American and European fleets with heavy equipment, yellow iron, powered trailers and assets can access the latest GPS technology and advanced telematics capabilities.
The Geotab GR9-LTEVZXW offers a version of the GO RUGGED device that is made specifically for rugged fleets. The GO RUGGED features a rugged exterior enclosure, allowing for installation outside of the vehicle, which is ideal for fleets battling harsh elements. GO RUGGED is IP67-rated, which is the international standard for protection against intrusion of solid objects, dust, accidental contact, and water. This hardy device can also operate in temperatures ranging from -40 to 85ºC.
Like the GO device, the GO RUGGED offers real-time GPS tracking with the fastest updates in the industry. Equipped with state-of-the-art safety technologies, your GO RUGGED will send emails or desktop alerts if an accident is detected. If an accident is suspected, your device will record detailed forensic information for future reconstruction and uploading.
With the best GPS tracking and IOX expandability in the industry, the GO RUGGED offers top-notch telematics for heavy equipment, powered assets, trucks, trailers, and generators in industries such as farming, utilities, construction, oil, gas, and mining.
NOTE: The HRN-RS12S2 is required to connect to the vehicle diagnostic port or to any of Geotab's existing harnesses. Additionally, the HRN-RW3K4 is required for wiring to 12v constant, ignition and ground.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE
- Impact, water, and humidity resistant housing
- IP67 rated
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85ºC
- External installation supported
- Real-time vehicle tracking support for most major engine protocols
- Built-in, auto-calibrating accelerometer
- IOX expandability, which allows users to expand the capability of their fleet management solution
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching via IOX-BUZZ or the Geotab GO TALK
- Accident detection and notification
- Accurate engine diagnostics, DTC, and proprietary engine data
- Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware updates