The 3510C surface mount LED warning light is designed to offer maximum performance with minimum size. This slimline LED measures only 3.3” x 1.1” and is only 0.4” deep. Comprised of 24 1-watt, high-intensity LEDs, this light offers an exceptional warning signal. Built into an ultra compact housing, its small footprint allows you to mount it in almost any location on a vehicle body.
The LED technology offers high-intensity light output, low current draw, long maintenance-free service life, and a 5-year warranty. Synchronize it with additional units and any Hide-A-LED model. The 3510C includes 16 flash patterns and is available in amber, blue, clear, and red. The light is colorless when not illuminated.
- 24 1-watt, high-intensity LEDs
- 16 flash patterns including single, double, triple, quad, deci and cycle all
- Synchronizable with additional 3510s and Hide-A-LED's
- In-line waterproof driver module allows for premium functionality and compact size
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate lens and pre-wired 9’ cable
- Colorless when not illuminated
- SAE J595 Class I (Amber, Blue, Clear & Red)
- California Title 13 (Amber, Blue & Red)
- CE, R10
- Temperature Range: -22ºF to +122ºF (-30ºC to +50ºC)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions (L/W/H) 1x4x1.5
- Weight 0.6 lbs