The 3510 surface mount LED warning light is designed to offer maximum performance with minimum size. This slimline LED measures only 3.3” x 1.1” and only 0.4” deep, comprised of 24 1-watt high-intensity LEDs in an ultra compact housing. Its small footprint allows for mounting in almost any location on a vehicle body. It is synchronizable with additional units and any Hide-A-LED model. The 3510 includes 16 flash patterns and is available in amber, blue, clear and red (colorless when not illuminated).
Additional benefits of LED technology include high-intensity light output, low current draw, long maintenance-free service life and a 5-year warranty.
- 24 1-watt high-intensity LED's provide exceptional warning
- 16 flash patterns including single, double, triple, quad, deci and cycle all
- Synchronizable with additional 3510s and Hide-A-LED's
- In-line waterproof driver module allows for premium functionality and compact size
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens and pre-wired 9’ cable
- Colorless when not illuminated
- SAE J595 Class I (Amber, Blue, Clear & Red)
- California Title 13 (Amber, Blue & Red)
- CE, R10
- Temperature Range: -22ºF to +122ºF (-30ºC to +50ºC)
- Warranty: 5-year