The 9014 is a high intensity directional LED warning light specifically designed for vehicle headlight and tail light applications. In addition, the 9014 can also be surface mounted to the vehicle exterior using the included mounting bezel.
It features six LED's that provide exceptional warning with a sealed in-line driver module eliminates the need for a remote power supply. All 16 flash patterns are synchronizable with other Hide-A-LED's and the 3510. Additional benefits of LED technology include low current draw and a long maintenance-free service life.
- Six 1-watt high-intensity LED's provide exceptional warning
- Head/tail light or surface mountable using included bezel
- 16 flash patterns including single, double, triple, quad, deci and cycle all
- Multiple heads are synchronizable (simultaneous or alternating operation)
- Colorless when not illuminated
- In-line waterproof driver module eliminates need for a remote power supply
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens, nickel-plated housing and 9’ cable
- CE, R10, IP67
- Warranty: 2 years