The Geotab IOX-CAN integrates third-party data with the MyGeotab software, allowing you to gather supplementary fleet data and consolidate it in one place. Using the Third-Party Data Protocol on Geotab's CAN Bus via the IOX-CAN, customers and partners can also transmit data through the GO device. No initial handshake is required through this method. If the third-party data is in the correct format, the GO device will begin processing and transmitting the data to MyGeotab.
Additional data collection includes:
- Driver Distraction Monitoring
- Temperature Monitoring for refrigerated fleets
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
Who Should Use This
The IOX-AUX is a great asset for companies looking to measure specific vehicle settings or external systems that are not already obtained by the GO device. This is ideal for customers that operate with specialized vehicles or for customers that operate in remote regions so they can improve driver safety.
- Integrates third-party data with MyGeotab software
- Collects and consolidates supplementary fleet data in one place
- Monitors driver distraction, temperatures, and tire pressure
- Transmits data through the GO device in conjunction with the Geotab Third-Party Data Protocol and private CAN Bus.
IOX (Input / Output Expanders)
IOX (Input / Output Expanders) plug directly into the GO device and are used to extend the GO device to peripherals in your vehicle. Leveraging the CAN networks that run on the GO device, IOXs can be daisy-chained together to add multiple peripherals to the GO device. This adds flexibility to your implementation, even after installation, and means the Geotab solution can continue to grow with your fleet.