GPS / Tracking - Geotab - GORugged - GO Rugged
Now fleets with heavy equipment, yellow iron, and powered trailers and assets can access the latest GPS technology and advanced telematics capabilities.
The GO RUGGED features a rugged exterior enclosure, allowing for installation outside of the vehicle, which is ideal for those fleets battling harsh elements. GO RUGGED is IP67-rated, which is the international standard for protection against intrusion of solid objects, dust, accidental contact and water, and also offers engine data reporting on the primary CAN bus.
Requires a month to month airtime agreement with the hardware purchase.
Base plan- $29.95/month
CALL FOR VOLUME PRICING
Additional features of the GO RUGGED, also offered by the Geotab GO7 device, include:
- IOX expandability, which allows users to expand the capability of their fleet management solution
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching via IOX-BUZZ or the Geotab GO TALK
- Accident detection and notification
- Built-in auto-calibrating accelerometer
- Engine and battery health assessment
- G-force monitoring
- Real-time vehicle data and fast GPS acquisition time