Now fleets with heavy equipment, yellow iron, and powered trailers and assets can access the latest GPS technology and advanced telematics capabilities.
The GO RUGGED features a rugged exterior enclosure, allowing for installation outside of the vehicle, which is ideal for fleets battling harsh elements. GO RUGGED is IP67-rated, which is the international standard for protection against intrusion of solid objects, dust, accidental contact and water. This hardy device can also operate in temperatures ranging from -40 to 85ºC.
Like the GO8, the GO RUGGED offers real-time GPS tracking with the fastest updates in the industry. Equipped with state-of-the-art safety technologies, your GO RUGGED will send emails or desktop alerts if an accident is detected. If an accident is suspected, your device will record detailed forensic information for future reconstruction and uploading.
With the best GPS tracking and IOX expandability in the industry, the GO RUGGED offers top-notch telematics for heavy equipment, powered assets, trucks, trailers, and generators in industries such as farming, utilities, construction, oil, gas, and mining.
Requires a month-to-month airtime agreement with the hardware purchase.
Base plan - $29.95/month
CALL FOR VOLUME PRICING
Additional features of the GO RUGGED, also offered by the Geotab GO8 device, include:
- IOX expandability, which allows users to expand the capability of their fleet management solution
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching via IOX-BUZZ or the Geotab GO TALK
- Accident detection and notification
- Built-in, auto-calibrating accelerometer
- Engine and battery health assessment
- G-force monitoring
- Real-time vehicle data and fast GPS acquisition time