The NFC Stickers/Tags are used with the IOX-NFCREADER to identify and track the drivers using your vehicles at any point. With a simple tap to the IOX-NFCREADER, this sticker prompts your Geotab GO device to begin tracking data for each specific driver. With this small sticker, you can generate reports, rules, and exceptions by driver or vehicle.
Originally offered only as a Keyfob, the GEO-NFCSTKBLU offers a new, flexible way to track vehicle use. Once the tag is uploaded into your customer's database, using the included CSV file of tag IDs downloadable from MyAdmin, your drivers can place this sticker onto an ID card or other authorized item for easy access and use.
The IOX-NFCREADER also offers an additional layer of vehicle security. If drivers fail to use their NFC Sticker or Keyfob upon entering the vehicle, the engine won't start and the Geotab GO device will beep continuously until the tag is tapped.
Gain access to a full view of driver and vehicle activity and improve your fleet security with the GEO-NFCSTKBLU sticker.
20 per package
Who Should Use This
- Companies that have multiple drivers that must share a vehicle.
- Companies that wish to get a better understanding of how certain drivers operate vehicles and better identify incorrect driving habits for specific drivers.
- Companies that wish to create driver-based reports and analyze data broken down by driver.
Features & Benefits
- 19 mm reading distance
- Assign drivers to vehicles and create driver-based reporting
- Track drivers across multiple vehicles to track different driving habits
- Plug-and-play, quick installation
- Create a Whitelist of authorized drivers for specific GO devices, controlled through Driver IDs (see Specifications for setup)
GO Devices supported: GO5, GO6, GO7, GO8, and GO9